During my long period in Asia I have found myself longing for the old continent. Paradoxically, but then, as always happened to me, the attraction for the different, the exotic, the unattainable, had the better of me. I must have been Europe and I had.
Then, when he returns to the fold, I felt the irresistible urge to make visits to people and places dear to me in the continent where I was born and where I think (?), evoking the grandeur of its history and ancient culture, all concentrated in a few thousand miles.
Thousands of miles?! Rose, who do you think?
She was standing there, indifferent as if it did not even touch her. But I knew that was enough in stamping and a knowing glance to realize that what would really make it. Wow. On the road together, Rosa! I & You!
So I contacted all the friends that I desire to meet in Europe, old and new friends, Italian and foreign friends, friends of muddy Cambodia, Spain, paella, pregnant than Bangkok, the mother of sweaty Rome.
I felt the need to reach these people at home and show him my deep affection knock - toc! toc! - at the door and inserting in their routine little small but special special, without intending to visit, go out, drink, speak, do, kiss, letter, or will.
Nothing.
Play your game, rien ne va plus, and I will be smiling by your side. Take me to love that little bar, the grocery store that has those sweet apples that you like so much, let me talk to your old neighbor in a language I do not know, bring on the river / park / in 'bit of heaven that makes you open your heart , let me know mothers and fathers, wives, husbands, boyfriends / e, lovers and children.
Give me your normal life, I want to see how you dug out, as the hundred questions addressed in the new millennium (or one thousand questions in the new century) and how can you live with them daily, as interpreted, as are Europe and Europeans in Europe . I'll certainly much to learn.
Give me your normal life, that I do not have a long time, the leech is Luke and I want everything. You come home and beat in cash has run Puccio stew wait.
Are you ready? Are you hot? Anchia.
Alice, Valerio, Alex, Axel, Hugo, Vincent, Lawrence, Adrien, Annemarie, Andrea, Ilaria, Isabella, Rohini, Bella, Katcha, Borbor, Sari, Flavia, Valeria: tell me you have a bed, a mattress, a bathtub, a terrace, a floor for me, tell me you want to hatch the secrets of the normalcy of your life. Do it, tell me yes, now!
Ok, then we go. On April 16, Wednesday. Decided. Immediately after the electoral defeat, so I'll have another good excuse to go. You do not go well, Luke does not refer anymore. And you, Rose, prepared to be tough.
-----
The feeling you get to be on the road, alone, in strange places, only with your beloved motorcycle and the useless bundle of security (read-dispels concerns) related to the following, it is something difficult to describe. Let's say that when you are in the middle of half of the more remote is really nothing like shouting at the sky a cavernous "Yoooooooop. It is the purest release, the wind is always in your face and body, constant ringing in his ears that fails, instead of disturbing your thoughts quieter, Parliament and the Council. It is the vibration of the bike that follows you even when you're faithful arrived at the destination for some time, is thick at the joints of the elbows, knuckles, vertebrae, eyelids, cheeks still torn by a saddle more comfortable on my couch. It is the
snow and the beach, the mountain pass and the huge lake and blue is a hail of smells and colors when you switch between the bare fields or between the ears blowing in the wind, among the lush green forests, the waters of a river young and lively. It is the life of insects and wild animals that are scrambling to ensure the survival (only at that point yet?? But you've read the last Vogue what it says about it?), Human life is made of treated villages and petty bourgeois who treat methodically their car on Saturday after lunch, human life is abandoned in the border areas of abandoned now that the border was abandoned. It is the smile of rotten teeth of a child throws kicking the ball on his half-ruined house already, it is the Love Paradise Inn next to the gas station for truck drivers, is the ongoing work, the potholes, signs, controls, parking areas with drinking water and those without, and disgust Slovak sandwich, most of the spectacular green woods that we have overlooked, is the incomprehensibility of everyday life for those who pass through without having time or desire to stop.
is the engine that sputters and makes you float in the fresh air of the second afternoon, the engine roars and goes, unstoppable, against, the pace is controlled to maintain the motor, the fast pace of the last wrenching km the engine. It is the challenge to the blind truckers barbarians, the neurotic self, the hippy camper, is respect for other riders who wonder why you are traveling alone, is the full membership of the tribe even though she was the antithesis of the biker. It's the oil on the chain before leaving, is the complete cleaning on arrival, is the counting of flies on the visor and the lantern, the jacket is heavy armor, and the back protector that doubles as a girdle, and is the illucchettare all we can worry, it's a goodnight kiss when you must leave it to rest.
You enter the city unnoticed in treacherous enemy and strikes at the heart, study their movements to strike the fatal blow and is unprepared and embarrassed, half-naked, ruffled. It is deflowered. It's the thrill of profaning the plaque sites in Rome ROME adverse (all), to reaffirm the supremacy of the empire lost in traffic with a coil of Seine, the Danube, the lungoreno as if it were part of the Tiber in Regina Coeli (Regginacèli ) is the look of pity reserved for local motorcyclists and the subsequent invitation to read, well, where they come from this bike and this gentleman.
----- Here is a list of steps taken:
Roma Torino Genova
Grenoble Paris
Brussels
Maastricht Utrecht (*)
Amsterdam (*)
Bonn
Berlin Prague Budapest
Slovakia
Croatia Ljubljana
Venice Trieste San
Leo / San Marino
Rome
(*) steps taken by train to understandable inability to drive anything, not even my self.
Time:
48 days 7 hours (*)
43 minutes (*)
12 / 2 (*)
(*) invented.
Km covered:
6211 (*)
(*) these products may be frozen due to poor seasonal availability.
-----
Indent the Italian borders by motorcyclist after all these km spent in Europe, gave me a clear impression of how our country has consciously let go of a drift tragic and decadent, blatant and tired: we are not third world, but even earlier, and I stick in the state only an analysis of the condition of the roads, the relative signs, safety measures, controls, prudent driving, offenses made. The fucking hole.
However, all knew this already, as you know, I love to differentiate ego and be a lone voice, then I thought about how to do it again this time (Narcissus): Having disposed of, or at least curbed, the deleterious effects of vibration on joints and back and I thought I could create my own personal leadership of Europe, that you visited: 11 countries, each of which I left a piece of my heart and shared so much with people of great value.
So, welcome Lovely Planet guide (RL) of Europe!
* L *
Thousands of miles?! Rose, who do you think?
She was standing there, indifferent as if it did not even touch her. But I knew that was enough in stamping and a knowing glance to realize that what would really make it. Wow. On the road together, Rosa! I & You!
So I contacted all the friends that I desire to meet in Europe, old and new friends, Italian and foreign friends, friends of muddy Cambodia, Spain, paella, pregnant than Bangkok, the mother of sweaty Rome.
I felt the need to reach these people at home and show him my deep affection knock - toc! toc! - at the door and inserting in their routine little small but special special, without intending to visit, go out, drink, speak, do, kiss, letter, or will.
Nothing.
Play your game, rien ne va plus, and I will be smiling by your side. Take me to love that little bar, the grocery store that has those sweet apples that you like so much, let me talk to your old neighbor in a language I do not know, bring on the river / park / in 'bit of heaven that makes you open your heart , let me know mothers and fathers, wives, husbands, boyfriends / e, lovers and children.
Give me your normal life, I want to see how you dug out, as the hundred questions addressed in the new millennium (or one thousand questions in the new century) and how can you live with them daily, as interpreted, as are Europe and Europeans in Europe . I'll certainly much to learn.
Give me your normal life, that I do not have a long time, the leech is Luke and I want everything. You come home and beat in cash has run Puccio stew wait.
Are you ready? Are you hot? Anchia.
Alice, Valerio, Alex, Axel, Hugo, Vincent, Lawrence, Adrien, Annemarie, Andrea, Ilaria, Isabella, Rohini, Bella, Katcha, Borbor, Sari, Flavia, Valeria: tell me you have a bed, a mattress, a bathtub, a terrace, a floor for me, tell me you want to hatch the secrets of the normalcy of your life. Do it, tell me yes, now!
Ok, then we go. On April 16, Wednesday. Decided. Immediately after the electoral defeat, so I'll have another good excuse to go. You do not go well, Luke does not refer anymore. And you, Rose, prepared to be tough.
-----
The feeling you get to be on the road, alone, in strange places, only with your beloved motorcycle and the useless bundle of security (read-dispels concerns) related to the following, it is something difficult to describe. Let's say that when you are in the middle of half of the more remote is really nothing like shouting at the sky a cavernous "Yoooooooop. It is the purest release, the wind is always in your face and body, constant ringing in his ears that fails, instead of disturbing your thoughts quieter, Parliament and the Council. It is the vibration of the bike that follows you even when you're faithful arrived at the destination for some time, is thick at the joints of the elbows, knuckles, vertebrae, eyelids, cheeks still torn by a saddle more comfortable on my couch. It is the
snow and the beach, the mountain pass and the huge lake and blue is a hail of smells and colors when you switch between the bare fields or between the ears blowing in the wind, among the lush green forests, the waters of a river young and lively. It is the life of insects and wild animals that are scrambling to ensure the survival (only at that point yet?? But you've read the last Vogue what it says about it?), Human life is made of treated villages and petty bourgeois who treat methodically their car on Saturday after lunch, human life is abandoned in the border areas of abandoned now that the border was abandoned. It is the smile of rotten teeth of a child throws kicking the ball on his half-ruined house already, it is the Love Paradise Inn next to the gas station for truck drivers, is the ongoing work, the potholes, signs, controls, parking areas with drinking water and those without, and disgust Slovak sandwich, most of the spectacular green woods that we have overlooked, is the incomprehensibility of everyday life for those who pass through without having time or desire to stop.
is the engine that sputters and makes you float in the fresh air of the second afternoon, the engine roars and goes, unstoppable, against, the pace is controlled to maintain the motor, the fast pace of the last wrenching km the engine. It is the challenge to the blind truckers barbarians, the neurotic self, the hippy camper, is respect for other riders who wonder why you are traveling alone, is the full membership of the tribe even though she was the antithesis of the biker. It's the oil on the chain before leaving, is the complete cleaning on arrival, is the counting of flies on the visor and the lantern, the jacket is heavy armor, and the back protector that doubles as a girdle, and is the illucchettare all we can worry, it's a goodnight kiss when you must leave it to rest.
You enter the city unnoticed in treacherous enemy and strikes at the heart, study their movements to strike the fatal blow and is unprepared and embarrassed, half-naked, ruffled. It is deflowered. It's the thrill of profaning the plaque sites in Rome ROME adverse (all), to reaffirm the supremacy of the empire lost in traffic with a coil of Seine, the Danube, the lungoreno as if it were part of the Tiber in Regina Coeli (Regginacèli ) is the look of pity reserved for local motorcyclists and the subsequent invitation to read, well, where they come from this bike and this gentleman.
----- Here is a list of steps taken:
Roma Torino Genova
Grenoble Paris
Brussels
Maastricht Utrecht (*)
Amsterdam (*)
Bonn
Berlin Prague Budapest
Slovakia
Croatia Ljubljana
Venice Trieste San
Leo / San Marino
Rome
(*) steps taken by train to understandable inability to drive anything, not even my self.
Time:
48 days 7 hours (*)
43 minutes (*)
12 / 2 (*)
(*) invented.
Km covered:
6211 (*)
(*) these products may be frozen due to poor seasonal availability.
-----
Indent the Italian borders by motorcyclist after all these km spent in Europe, gave me a clear impression of how our country has consciously let go of a drift tragic and decadent, blatant and tired: we are not third world, but even earlier, and I stick in the state only an analysis of the condition of the roads, the relative signs, safety measures, controls, prudent driving, offenses made. The fucking hole.
However, all knew this already, as you know, I love to differentiate ego and be a lone voice, then I thought about how to do it again this time (Narcissus): Having disposed of, or at least curbed, the deleterious effects of vibration on joints and back and I thought I could create my own personal leadership of Europe, that you visited: 11 countries, each of which I left a piece of my heart and shared so much with people of great value.
So, welcome Lovely Planet guide (RL) of Europe!
* L *
0 comments:
Post a Comment