On my knees in front of you not to pray not for begging. It is I who have the power, I sniff the air smell your scent of musk and run my nails while I look in your eyes that you keep ajar but want to watch my mouth that soon you will swallow
Conscious of my delay will still dilaziono time and space of the movements and the like. Your legs vibrate your skin burns my hair take your hands caress them but the aim is not, is not an m
oina polite but impatient desire, you want me to push my lips my mouth want to laugh and do not yield my breath as close as you feel on your skin you pick your own moan in my hands caressing performance tested wise I hold you I hold you loosen still listen to the litany of your sighs, and I think I'm on my knees in front of you but you're invoking are you asking me this exchange of power loiter still unforgiving caress with your tongue bath ball you do not neglect any of the very folds of your skin remains unaffected nothing also nothing that a man sometimes forgets to have and my fingers are now back in there breathing heavily a pleasure with you despite my instinctive hesitation eager to continue breaking beliefs ataviche and it's time you swallow all the way into my mouth my name with apostrophes warm words and rambling six swollen excited sapore salty and pungent sweet and indelible after a few thrusts you drink all your words and your seed until your reaction Give me an awakening that seems to make me raise my hand mimes a dizzy smile your cheeks reddened hold me and share with me your flavor pull me back a lock of hair - investm of power, now it's up to me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment