Saturday, March 5, 2011

Storage Facility Pittsburgh Auctions






Prisacchione unwrapped his gift and said Aggiungi immagine
"Wonderful, thank you!" And wore glasses too big for his face.
"Prisacchiò looking glasses that are not normal, and they are beautiful, they are spy glasses, like those of hyenas, so you can film the evidence of crimes without anyone noticing "
" Damn good! But you're a wonder, then, yes, they are beautiful, open my "
" Let's see ... money? "
" With these bought a pair of white wedges and a new bag "
" But even from the bag with the shoes you think?
"Oh my dear it was my fault if I left them in the car rental"
"Hahaha by. Imagine those who have found a size 42 foot will have thought that was you in metterle.Ahhahah"
"I do not think we have ahahahah"
"Pris I wanted to give you the pictures we did at the fair I wanted to put in a frame, but then I do not know if you would have liked "
" And why not? For years, I wonder if I can put a photo on your desktop or in a corner of the studio here and do not want "
" Well but that was a modest photo booth near the Elf "
" And you think I should put a picture in the study immodest? But are you crazy? "
" I know, in the bathroom, in the broom closet "
" Ah, you had to put in the bathroom? Shit beautiful Lady who's your opinion of me "
" Give yourself the gift for the witch, then I saw a frame that goes with these you have here, you will not see even "
" No because I do not want more, you had to do it from the heart "
" Nope you're crazy "
" I do not want your picture vabeneee? "
" And then say it "
" Not after you thought you were a truck driver who hangs pictures in the cabin toilet "
" Sorry excuse scusa.Dai you know I love you? "I reject
-" Come on now just "The embrace
" What do I do I have to undress? You are running behind schedule? "
" When did impose run time someone I "
" I am not someone !!!!! "Rejected again
" I did not mean this "
" And Instead you say "
" Come make me smile "
" See how He smiles fuck "
" From the stop, I'm sorry I apologize "
" Come tell me what to do "
" How you do that, you know Prisacchione better than I what we do "
" Once maybe, now you're the teacher and also states "
" You make me feel uncomfortable "
" Excuse me by. (hug), after less than three minutes. "But now we do it without a condom "
" Are you crazy? "
" Do not you trust? "
" That is a central rule for our own good "
"You do not trust, do not tell me to give it to anyone without a condom, I know that there are some cheaters on that also offer € 500 to get it out"
"And I shut the phone down when I say that my health is worth 500 € "
" You see that is a discourse of health?, Do not you trust. "
" Mike two weeks ago you have been to Verona and you made a there, you did that in November of Catanzaro, Brazil , Naples, Rome, you say these things to me "
" And what I discovered? But that's between her legs to lick them? It 'another thing. Rita for once let's do as we would like to do both.
"I like to do with the condom, I feel more free"
"Not me, I feel, I want to make me feel .. no answer, I understand you do not trust"
"Put it how you want, I do not trust. But to you a similar request I would not have expected "
" Of course I'm the uncle, brother, friend, who you fucking are other "
" Fuck you say? "
" I've written on the blog again, that among many men filnamente then you've found a purpose that fucks you. "
" Oh you're thinking about that thing ancoraaaa, but stop "
" Why on facebook, full pages of take me, mordimimi, I want you Are excited "
" Come on you know it's only inspiration without a subject, you're too Prisacchione front of the computer, now all gate and go to hell "
" Yes, perhaps it is better to look like a nympho "
" Are you jealous? "
" No, fuck you say "
" Then stop it, I'm a prostitute and you got to do what a womanizer jealousy, I always say you "
" I am always right, I'm the brains, the right advice, but Then there are those who desire you solletticano "
" Eh, but that sucks, sorry but you've seen because you are ridiculous when you talk with your prostitutes to those of Rome or Naples, you are ridiculous You exit the drool from his mouth "
" Are you too jealous sugar? I saw the Romans as enjoy when I go there, you read what I write about facebook? "
" Aridalle with facebook Prisacchiò, Yuck, yuck, I read "
" Come, let me show you by what I wrote one of them ... come on! "
" No! "
" Come see this to me free, I see once every three months but keeps me in top list "
" I do not have top list "
" Come here, from "
" Prisacchiò Fuck, I suck you and you, that sucks "With two fists I close the laptop that was on desk and we are left with a coat of Prisacchione.
"Bitch you hurt me, hahahaha, jealous and blood"
"Fuck you, for years now tell me that I should not be jealous and now you tell me that I must be that you want from me? "
" I want you only think about me "
" You do not just think to myself "
" Yes I do and I gave you so many times the test, but once you are the one with blue eyes, when what you fuck , what gives you the books and then the blind, you make me feel like shit "
" But I'll tell you things because you're my best friend "
" Well I want you to be a broom rather than a friend "
"Why do not we fuck?"
"Yes ... but you have to think hard, to desire, as do the other"
"But the other is normal! I can attach to someone after a few years that I look at the ball or not?
"What a fall style, you look at them balls, which squalor
" Ah what you wrote that you do not want to piss off in squalid
"Much better than one who is blind and is presented without informing you that you had to shepherd him from driving
"Do not speak ill of him that he does not deserve
" Uh scusaaaaa,
"Are you jealous?
"No I did not, and you? "
" No me neither "Hug ..... kiss ..." Rita why do not you ever kiss me like that? "
" Why else would end up believing "
" But I wanted to give you a doll dressed as a bbw can can dancer I had seen in Bordeaux "
" A doll bbw bellaaaa.Perchè that not me 'did you? "
" Because it was written MON AMOUR and I ended up believing. "

AND THEN MORE PRISACCHIONE I have not seen'. WE ARE ONE IN ONE OF OUR USUAL PHASES OF THE ONE FROM bored ' OTHER. I feel GIA 'heal I HOPE HE ALSO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment