Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can U Get Pimples On Ur Nose

Centos

Since this post I'm thinking 99 to the next, the goal that I get to talk about the charge of Cambodia or, more generally, of all that has happened to me before returning to Italy.

But then the newspaper absorbs you and you jump on him as a ruthless predator, and then I can not overlook a little comment on the Italian election results.

I state that my vote would go to Mastella (A myth, the only one with two MPs on the cross is always a chair to the ministry to be heated and to use for their own interests, every wind throws) before unjustly cut off from the race at Palazzo Chigi. Eh, what an ugly story that, damn communists and corrupt judges are supposed to do psychological analysis before entering into service .. And after lowness pull even in the midst of his loving family .... There is more religion!

* Oni's victory made me think of cigarettes Centos * of gold.
That fickle little desire for a 'more, then let go of the joys of a good cigarette, in those last two shots * with a gold standard that you could not afford. But normalcy is not for me, I live my life to the fullest and I take everything I get. For me only the best, indeed the best.
Smoking kills? I'm not afraid of death, I. And this is a small defect which does not hurt anyone but me, no? Down with the politically correct bigots Itchy spoiled children of the left who want to establish their regime also hurt the way I live my life.
Fuck you, I smoke. Fuck you, losers from normal cigarettes, I do not pay taxes and help little man after (right) some crushed Roma at the traffic lights with my SUV. They were the ones on my way, but I do not accept compromises because I'm an urban cowboy and smoke Centos. One of us, Centos them. I do not care.

* oni did not win. * Oni has swept.
He and his increasingly large pack of hyenas will give the final blow to the state and provide a new sense of nationhood:
I do not care.
stole the copper wiring from the street.
tear the flowers from the parks.
My dog \u200b\u200bexcrement everywhere. Rigo
the windows of the bus.
jump the queue.
I say the words.
music at full volume.
laugh and talk the same way.
eat and drink.
I do not read, so I buy me a diploma.
not even look at the figures, so there is tivvù.
La bamba and bombs.
The fanny and football.
are tanned, trendy clothes.
I put the video of my girlfriend on youtube.
I'll take yours and I'm keeping mine.
shoots and kills.
At the cemetery there'll never leave alive.
never go to jail but always step by street to cash.

The public affairs is what my.
The thing is mine is mine.
I am Italian. A true Italian.


* oni = Centos.
All the taste of victory, with that bit extra. On your wife's ass.

* L *

0 comments:

Post a Comment