Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spot Oil Yahoo Finance

Recipes Slow

is a thought that I came to Hong Kong as I walked. It is something in my head since then and will not let me anymore. It was another small key to open another small door.

I was across the river, it was 7 pm, I was waiting for the skyscrapers towering in front of me is revealed in all their bombastic grandeur, creating a spectacle of lights and sounds.
Every evening, at 8.
a show not to miss a show entered in the Guinness Book of Records.
Every evening, at 8.
An exceptional, unique.
Every evening, at 8.
Since 2004, only for you.
Every evening, at 8.

Bang! I am forced to sit on a bench to hit and I started to observe for the first time, or rather, to recognize and then see, the myriad flows interweaving of life in the thick pall of smog in front of me. The river flows but its current does not have a direction. It moves and nothing else.
movement.
It was a revelation. Another piece of the matrix, another piece of that one infinite.

not stop, run, put in motion all the possible particles and make them move, help include those of the other and so on. Do not stop the process, the nuclear process, the atomic bomb.
The more you move the more you dilate, the more it expands, and the more you lose touch with yourself. The heat. Your
I merges with that of those around you and vice versa, nothing is more your your your only just but it becomes for everyone. That you're no longer your only yours but your just becomes all.
your identity is no longer your yours only yours but your just flies away and turns all.
now represents, not six. Represents the system, like the other way around but your ®
. Welcome to the most exclusive club. Even now you're a star in the firmament ®. Erre
? Rarrarrirra then.


The global village expanded. The global mega-cities where everyone is inside.


What you're no longer who you are but what everything is. Do not stop, do not block the flow, do not clog the gear. Go on, go on, go there are people behind. Go, go! Do not ask questions, to us or yourself, go ' just that in a hurry. The answer is below.

But where should I go?
- Track who's in front, no? But you're new here?

Come inside, jump up, run with us. Produce, eat, drink, sweat, consume, spend, vote. Smile. Now you're happy.


ants.

-----

sights on the ants.

Ants are the longest-lived creatures on earth. Like sharks, the species has not evolved much in millions of years.
Ants are creatures stronger than their size. They can carry a load of times 15/20 above their weight.
It is estimated that there are about 10,000 trillion (10 x 10 15) of ants living on Earth at this time.
This represents 0.1% of all insects on the planet.



----- All in, like ants, in the largest and most exclusive club on Earth and on the visible portion of the Moon. Do not stop, do not think the load on you, just bring it out more easily. What you are is what you were and what you all at the same time because we are history, we in the club

everything inside, like ants, and never looking back otherwise you get dizzy as you're on top. I'll tell you you're high, high, ever so high! But you continue. And smile that success is around the corner. Still do not see the corner?! I see it very well! It is there, look, it's just behind that other corner.

The ant. Quell'animaletto dull, so meaningless to us, for our lives by Guinness, we had seen along since its inception.
think is unnecessary, superfluous. We must move forward. The future does not scare me because I have friends in the club thought to be undecided and we in the club we are not. And then we would not even have time to be. Let's hurry, we're so busy doing what we do! Batch.
What do we do? Ask who stands before me, I do what he does and I just. In fact, I'm satisfied and complete me, or so it says on the front and I carry around.

The answer? What question? Excuse is that I was lost in thought.
What I think? In what he thought the front.
he thought that before? A
what he thought the front.
he thought that before? A what he thought the front.
he thought that before? A what he thought the front.
he thought that before? A what he thought the front.
he thought that before? A what he thought the front.
And you know what I was thinking that lies ahead of what is in front of what is in front of what is before me? Do not say you know for sure, because it's too far, lucky man. But one day I will overtake, even if not he at least will reach its position within the chain and then, yes, I know what you are trying to think what he once thought. That time is now and just because it does not exist yesterday. The losers from yesterday is that we are inside and we do not lose at the Club. Never.

Running, fast, climb, or rather fly to success. Reaching the summit is that while running away. The donkey and the carrot.
Never touch the ground. Do not stop to observe that moves around us. There's nothing to look at the crime scene, circular.
no doubt because there are not. Government Printing Press.
Never look on the ground that there is a risk you want to dig.

Slow down, get off the treadmill and do not be afraid to let them drift of thought.

* L *

0 comments:

Post a Comment