Monday, April 28, 2008

Dr. Kanayama Excision

Logout Some disconcerting truth

Well, what about .... I do not know well how to summarize the past 3 months in Rome on the day of my return .... Perhaps the best word to do it is: inattention.

Having had total confirmation of everything that I waited in Casio , I focused on solving a couple of issues entangled in the meshes of my comings and goings from Asia. I got a good, strong, focused, working in the shadows like a true man of action. Wake up early and off to trot all day, health first, then work, then people.
There was no hangover from the classic back, made of sighs filled Malinconoia, bright eyes and furtive glances to the photos, with text messages, symbols of what has been.
Login into Roman life. Tuttapposso.

Then one fine day the crash.
The meeting again after a short period of fruitful apnea have to breathe under the overhanging hood of the Colosseum brought me back to reality. Boom! I'm in but I'm not in it.
And now? Doubt, uncertainty. Pause.
Yes, I am taking a pause for reflection, so they say, well officially give notice to those who expect me to be a quip, a joke, a theatrical gesture, a clarification.
break then. I leave the program.
Are you really sure you want to disconnect? Yes
Please wait ............ ................ ................
logged out successfully.


sleep, eat, eat, sleep.
watch TV off.
surfs the internet, read your mail.
Exit in the neighborhood, go out to the city.
Eat, drink, take it all at once, who knows when you recapitalization.
Read.

not connect with the central server.

How many broken promises, so many unfulfilled expectations, how many shares does not appear.
Everything is useless if you log out, is a limbo in which nothing and everything will come together nell'incompiuto.
There is more contact, not even in the brain. The reality there, things will fall for the hand, walk through people, through the walls.

Anxiety, confusion and broken hearts: Luke is here but I can not have it a bit 'to me .. But where then? And with whom? What are you doing during the day? And where he sleeps at night? Then why do not you answer the phone!

Logout.
squlla The phone, e-mails arrive, the world wants you, the people approach. There are commitments to be met. There is a life to make fantastic thanks to Ikea bathroom curtains!

Hey? Mc Fly? Anybody home?
Luke is a scarecrow.

am Jack's cold sweat.
are the bile duct of Jack.
am Jack's medulla oblongata.
'm grinning Jack's Revenge.
are the complete lack of surprise Jack.
am an ardent sense of rejection of Jack.

Inside or outside, inside or outside, inside or out.
Then a voice from above: "eat the cake eat the cake eat the cake."
Then another: "It is always better off inside than outside."
Ok, then login again, but at least a little 'for my cock. All right, Dad?

* L *

0 comments:

Post a Comment