Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is Garmount A Good Brand

damage to the image


Sure sometimes things happen that they know of 'implausible .
I speak of my normal life, the public, where not wearing a thong view and not give demonstration of my culture in terms of kamasutra and sex alternative.
Do you realize? No because yesterday I was reminded of a coffee with peers and colleagues, at one point I was at the center of a circle of giggling and winks an eye, at one point one of them makes me
"But you sometimes you can pull your head out from the book of fairy tales? You'll be my girl well prepared, but you will never have an easy life if it becomes a little bit naughty and nasty ......"
And the other fellow is in addition to him, "So you lose all the best occasions of your life like that! Fuck you have to make compromises, not think someone can tell you only good because you're good, your thighs, you need to expand thighs! "
And then a 'yet another' pay Or, if you're sure to be the person right for that job, pay, swept a manager, why let a bitch ass and take you away without a title that is to your right? Makes me nervous because you are stupid about certain things, I swear, sometimes it seems fake it is impossible that you are so for real. "
At some point I would come to yell" Hey I am a prostitute and those who have never missed a shot, but think it's not able to make blowjob? "That
............................................. ............................. my stubbornness to defend my reputation does nothing but make me look a fool , say I fucked men wrong and I could get more from life by prostituting in exchange for other things that were not money.
But you can not do much for me, I think of deception, of giving something without saying exactly what I want in cambio.Una thing is to do the escort to choose, all women can choose to do so, and then at the end are men who choose one of the proposte.Qui reasoning seems honest, but for example if I choose to participate in a public competition I have to put on the books and study, is not in my normal concenzione put on the desk of an official to legs in the air for more than a competition, while other women are there to study. But it
true that if I tried to make a career eeeeeh fulminant Stracadamio reading of the PDL and legitimize the prostitution of women by virtue of his political career (he just talking about athleticism in the sense that he could not do a bad policy, as well as long they're on TV rather than among ordinary people is normal as well as reasoning), they say well my facebook friends that if I stand in the primaries would be elected unanimously.
No, for me it is not, the whores need to be paid for their skills in sex, public managers should be recruited for their ability to manage the public good, and politicians must make a career for their ability to relate and solve political problems.
But why in this world we do things so difficult, if everything is obvious that simple?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

overcomplicated you are;
k.i.s.s.
(keep it simple, stupid}
hard to understand you
obviously a foreigner

Post a Comment