Sunday, October 31, 2010

Multifocal Contacts Purevisions Adjustment



But what the heck, HA PRISACCHIONE RAGIONE.Ogni time is right, not just the Pris is the first reader of my blog, but read it in the version of Virgil, to Blogger then erased, and the new one Bloggers who still have not canceled and will not blot and never remembers it all: where and how I wrote it and what words I used? I lost count a while, we were not in agreement that I had or had not entered the various Edward on the blog post.
A nice guy, rich, beautiful cars, a beautiful future ahead, but little time to himself, never a woman has managed to put up with this style of vita.Così one day see an ad for an escort over size in the paper and asks the delivery service, so to have sex should not be forced to leave the office. When she first told her "You're beautiful, you're my wet dream, I'd love to have a girlfriend like you, but you know the people .. "As if I were a Martian.
The escort to every warble joins him after the closure and serves his dish sessuale.Alle leisure time is so busy that requires the same service for him Saturday cam.Un websites from his office and his house after her charging items and pay after the services agreed upon, the escort who never take your tongue makes a long sigh-
But, you're a nice guy, so, singles, do not miss the money .. but how are women to leave on a Saturday night alone in the office.
-I who do not want women on Saturday night, because then there should be a Sunday, Monday Tuesday ..... E-
you do you will be every Saturday evening in the company of an escort-online?
-can be better than to hear all the nagging girlfriend Rita settimana.E you on saturday night what are you doing home?
-Waiting for my prince is now ready to be with me to watch a video on TV and maybe gossiping about some cousin got pregnant.
-is dear to you seem strange, but I expect a princess who likes to spend a Saturday evening so.

I do not know if it is must be said, therefore, do not say, however, Edward and I were joined by business for a short time, then I fell in love with Rob and I left the market when I got back on the market with the patched heart told me that he did not feel like calling me escort because he had seen a side of me that I did everything except what I look like I had proponevo.Poi taking a break for his bene.Un day we met the PC after all this time I told him point blank, "is it possible that I should know you are always alone? You think you're Coming to America, want the beautiful, rich and educated who might face nodded yes, but remember my dear that time erases the beauty, the trouble clears docile nature, and culture sometimes destroys those around us .... but she is by your side not on the side of people who expect a woman to te.Ti like so fat? And take a fat dick, takes out his balls, you must go to bed with your woman merdaccia not those of relatives and friends who are watching you walk with women who do not like and do not you will never stand on end!
Edward has been missing for a year or two, I do not remember, only to reappear in my e-mail requesting my phone number. I had thought of a flashback, but instead I get a call from the head and neck at a wedding. No, not even me in my madness I never asked my ex to my matrimonio.Ma prostitute while he told me I was always called with my first name he remembered, Rita for him had never existed.
When you put together the story of this friend of hers who had a virtual heart that he found his soul mate, although fortunately not ever said what I did in my second life, had promised several times to ask me for a pizza or out of the family but it seems that Edward has found a woman who follows him in his full immertion problems of work and family and leisure activities that have the spend the day before reporting to gossip about the alleged romance of one of their relatives. The nice thing is that I made it clear that I was the only honest woman who has had the courage to say what he was actually Before his future moglie.Infatti think his wife after two nights that came with it has called self-centered and no balls .... The wedding will be in a month and I do not know what to do, has been invited my daughter and my prince blue in riabilitazione.Mi knows strange not knowing the bride and instead she keeps telling me that feeling of knowing a life, I know weird being the one who declined the invitation to become the partner of her husband's time ago, I know how strange that she does not know and what we did together, I know strange that she has an ex-prostitute's boyfriend invited to the happiest day of his life, I know strange that this girl has phoned me and said I have a sweet heart, I do not like me to take you around like that. Noo tell her everything would be worse, I do not want his marriage and then think that Edward was a depraved, and are not like that .. And even I am.
PART
the marriage did not go there, even though I knew the bride, and I felt compelled to join them in the new house and bring a wedding gift worthy of a former escort and a dear amica.Ecco know them look good together, is one of those Southern women as they do not do more, I could not look into her eyes, but I think she has not noticed, because we laughed at him when it really seemed like it was about an old friend in I know more than the whims sessuali.Quando character that I saw I'm sure he appreciated the fact that I did not go to the wedding and have realized that it was to respect it, I feel that a girl is smart enough to perceive that certain nuances were the raccontare.E I do not think will make me more opportunities to meet with her husband, Edward and I'm sorry dear, but he's right.
He's always that guy in a way that may seem so, but it's only lost in his major concerns, too big for his età.Spero that his wife is able to regaralargli that segment of youth who could not even enjoy watching TV or by counting the thirteenth shares to be allocated to employees . When he told me that soon they would take a new employee, I whispered to the bride "Please, no ass and no boobs, thinner is better ..." She winked at me and said half-word "A 'anchovy, contac" Men do not have to ever be trusted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment