to close definitively this adventure, I will share with you some considerations so accrued in those moments of intense preparation for the big day. Organizing a wedding is in itself challenging, do it in a month is even more, especially when you do it in person trying to take care of most things and make sure everything goes well, according to his ideas. ..
Those who work in my field certainly will understand when I say that a party is a little 'how to follow a construction site ... We must keep up to everything and everyone, otherwise the situation can get out of hand and you find yourself in a party that is not what he had dreamed of!
More days went by and the more I realized that working at an event, for whatever it is, examining the details, maintain the graphic, choose a logo, personalized invitations, posters and whatever else, was an activity that I liked and, in some ways, goes well with my skills as an architect if not, at least a graphic artist and person used to treat the details and to realize what you have in your head easily and economically.
For those who do not know the architects are able to do many things beyond the usual layout of an apartment, and set up for mindset Art made to cure everything, from the banal to the most complex.
Having said this I use my blog to make me a bit 'of advertising ... If anyone of you or your friends or friends of friends, he wants to hold a nice event and he needed fresh ideas and someone who could carry it out, here I am .... I am here!
Particularly with regard to the graphics, the creation and printing of posters, invitations, gadget. Certainly not cost the company as the industry and the result will be more simple and personal!
0 comments:
Post a Comment