Vincent, named Vincent, now ricordo.Quando me I was a child went to kindergarten together, one day looked at me defiantly and I yelled "Burzoni" (buzzicona in Salento).
I began to cry and cry and cry until the nun did not take it to the ear and put it in castigo.Il next day during recess there he was again "Burzoni." I continued to cry and cry and cry until The nun did not get to put it in the corner. Third day
Vincent sitting on a rocking me "Burzoni, Burzoni, Burzoni." He realized that the tears and the nun did not need to appease his offenses, so I threw it against Vince ends up falling from the hammock with my big-butt the crush faccia.Stavolta he cried, but I do not want to get up entrargli the butt in the face so they do not speak More.l brought to hospital I almost did not breathe, they put ice on his head and two points behind nuca.PerĂ² Burzoni call me no more.
I met again last night, more barges of me, bald, bald man with the moon and elegantly peeled (that makes a difference) with a wife so ugly and neglected that almost made me pena.Mi smiled and I show my decoltee care, makeup perfect and the heel 12 and I pretend not to have recognized him with a greeting "Hello, good evening"
Burzoni!
I began to cry and cry and cry until the nun did not take it to the ear and put it in castigo.Il next day during recess there he was again "Burzoni." I continued to cry and cry and cry until The nun did not get to put it in the corner. Third day
Vincent sitting on a rocking me "Burzoni, Burzoni, Burzoni." He realized that the tears and the nun did not need to appease his offenses, so I threw it against Vince ends up falling from the hammock with my big-butt the crush faccia.Stavolta he cried, but I do not want to get up entrargli the butt in the face so they do not speak More.l brought to hospital I almost did not breathe, they put ice on his head and two points behind nuca.PerĂ² Burzoni call me no more.
I met again last night, more barges of me, bald, bald man with the moon and elegantly peeled (that makes a difference) with a wife so ugly and neglected that almost made me pena.Mi smiled and I show my decoltee care, makeup perfect and the heel 12 and I pretend not to have recognized him with a greeting "Hello, good evening"
Burzoni!
0 comments:
Post a Comment