The cell phone .. it says Alberto, but still want something, just call me a couple of hours ago and I told him I'll see you tomorrow morning.
Rita-Ready .... She
-Ready with whom I speak? ( fucking female voice )
Rita-Am ... (uuh Who am I?) Are ... (and if you put my name saved in the phonebook?) Are Gattarella .. I can be helpful to you?. She
Yes, who are you? I told Rita-
Gattarella, can I help you? She
-Here on this phone the number is saved with the name of Orestes ..
Rita-Excuse me sir ... I know what I can do for you? (Since a planned lie galactic)
Lei-My husband has called 12 times last call this morning, I know what you have to say?
Rita-Who is your husband? She
-Sebesta ... I do not know? (This is not the name of Alberto)
Rita-Sebastian ...? To my knowledge, my husband knows no Sebastian, and I am the wife of Orestes. She
-Orestes is her husband but she answered the phone?
Rita-One moment, explain to me a while, my husband would have called 12 times this Sebastian?
you-I ask because she answered the phone in place of Orestes.
Rita-Oh no dear Lord this is my phone, I want to understand how CAx has allowed my husband to call the wife of another with my phone too .. no-
You may not have realized is that my husband has called you! Rita-
Me?? But we crazy? About six do you know who you are?
you-I am who I like. Hear me out eh .. I found in the call register of my phone to my husband called this number 12 times
Rita-But when? (Oh my God but this does not erase the call is never fool) She
-E as I know, it's your number. The last call back this morning at 10 and 30. Even
-Rita! That asshole! I am by her mother to be her maiden, and he gets to my phone calls to the other! How old are you? You're divorced right? She
-Ohh but you kidding me is my husband who called you.
Rita-E because I had the cell phone number?
you-tell me!
Barbara Rita-we reason ok ? Are you married then? Yes, you
Rita-Do you have children? She two-
Yes .. I WANT TO SAY THAT THERE IS MY HUSBAND WITH YOUR NUMBER? Well-
Rita and tell me why you want to ruin my family we have 2 children and then my husband, Orestes is a pig is trying mica alone with you. She
-How dare you ehh.Ma I do not know your husband.
Rita-Yes, but today I've been all day by my mother-in-law, my husband's that pig with the usual excuse of little credit in the phone asked me to leave my own and I find that has consumed my money to do the nasty with the wife of ... ... What is your husband?
you-But I have just returned and found the phone right now! My husband has certainly called your husband!
Rita-I do not believe beautiful, vuoi.Oreste tell me what is mine, all mine ok?
Rita-Ready .... She
-Ready with whom I speak? ( fucking female voice )
Rita-Am ... (uuh Who am I?) Are ... (and if you put my name saved in the phonebook?) Are Gattarella .. I can be helpful to you?. She
Yes, who are you? I told Rita-
Gattarella, can I help you? She
-Here on this phone the number is saved with the name of Orestes ..
Rita-Excuse me sir ... I know what I can do for you? (Since a planned lie galactic)
Lei-My husband has called 12 times last call this morning, I know what you have to say?
Rita-Who is your husband? She
-Sebesta ... I do not know? (This is not the name of Alberto)
Rita-Sebastian ...? To my knowledge, my husband knows no Sebastian, and I am the wife of Orestes. She
-Orestes is her husband but she answered the phone?
Rita-One moment, explain to me a while, my husband would have called 12 times this Sebastian?
you-I ask because she answered the phone in place of Orestes.
Rita-Oh no dear Lord this is my phone, I want to understand how CAx has allowed my husband to call the wife of another with my phone too .. no-
You may not have realized is that my husband has called you! Rita-
Me?? But we crazy? About six do you know who you are?
you-I am who I like. Hear me out eh .. I found in the call register of my phone to my husband called this number 12 times
Rita-But when? (Oh my God but this does not erase the call is never fool) She
-E as I know, it's your number. The last call back this morning at 10 and 30. Even
-Rita! That asshole! I am by her mother to be her maiden, and he gets to my phone calls to the other! How old are you? You're divorced right? She
-Ohh but you kidding me is my husband who called you.
Rita-E because I had the cell phone number?
you-tell me!
Barbara Rita-we reason ok ? Are you married then? Yes, you
Rita-Do you have children? She two-
Yes .. I WANT TO SAY THAT THERE IS MY HUSBAND WITH YOUR NUMBER? Well-
Rita and tell me why you want to ruin my family we have 2 children and then my husband, Orestes is a pig is trying mica alone with you. She
-How dare you ehh.Ma I do not know your husband.
Rita-Yes, but today I've been all day by my mother-in-law, my husband's that pig with the usual excuse of little credit in the phone asked me to leave my own and I find that has consumed my money to do the nasty with the wife of ... ... What is your husband?
you-But I have just returned and found the phone right now! My husband has certainly called your husband!
Rita-I do not believe beautiful, vuoi.Oreste tell me what is mine, all mine ok?
cx She-Who knows at this Oreste
Rita-I'm sorry you tell me where are you?
You-What do you care
Rita Dai-please meet me, talk about it tell me what you want, money? Please do not take my husband.
You-Maybe you did not know ... let's see maybe we know, what do you do? Rita-I
anything, do the carer of my mother-in-law in exchange for two hundred euro a week, do you understand? If you take my husband you have to change diapers to his mother for 200 €! She
Oh .. and your maritodi what does he do?
Rita-sale systems for the purification of tap water (But as I get some things)
you-I get it, do not worry ... you will have heard the phone because my husband is doing the work in its activities and felt that I had had to change the water system. Rita-
But you told me you called him 12 times, is not that your husband also works in the activity of a woman? She
-No just him and my brother in law ...
Rita-No woman I swear? It's not that your husband is a trans, or loose women attended and exchanged numbers?
You Feel-enough, now you're exaggerating, my husband is a good person.
Rita-I'm sorry you tell me where are you?
You-What do you care
Rita Dai-please meet me, talk about it tell me what you want, money? Please do not take my husband.
You-Maybe you did not know ... let's see maybe we know, what do you do? Rita-I
anything, do the carer of my mother-in-law in exchange for two hundred euro a week, do you understand? If you take my husband you have to change diapers to his mother for 200 €! She
Oh .. and your maritodi what does he do?
Rita-sale systems for the purification of tap water (But as I get some things)
you-I get it, do not worry ... you will have heard the phone because my husband is doing the work in its activities and felt that I had had to change the water system. Rita-
But you told me you called him 12 times, is not that your husband also works in the activity of a woman? She
-No just him and my brother in law ...
Rita-No woman I swear? It's not that your husband is a trans, or loose women attended and exchanged numbers?
You Feel-enough, now you're exaggerating, my husband is a good person.
end the call.
ALIAS SEBASTIAN ALBERTO HAS THE NEXT MEETING OF 7 SHIRTS sweaty pay me to save the QUIET FAMILY.
0 comments:
Post a Comment