Sunday, January 30, 2011

Difference Between L Glutathione And Glutathione



On January 6, should be Holy Epiphany, Epiphany indeed blessed and happy to arrive and carry all my relatives have said that little house loro.Nonostante I dissociate myself from the festivities, Rossy my niece, decided to spend the holidays at my house inviting cugini.Sì also because I usually sleep from my older sister and children from me . Except that now the children are all 18 year olds but the ultra resta.Sono habit has always been where my aunt went to shelter the children to do some of their comfortable, sometimes even things forbidden them to him I just do without me. Maybe because I'm the baby of the house, I missed a sister or brother, perhaps because when I do these things I was committed to imitate my cousins \u200b\u200band sisters.
The problem is that it becomes increasingly difficult to cover my double life against these neo adulti.Il phone rings and I Escort I'm trying desperately to meet a corner, I shut myself away like a thief in a room and when I say "Hello" I realize that there is a hairy feet and miles that check somewhere read that makes me "Oh aunt if I go quiet holes you have to talk!" and I continued that "Yes, tell me, oh no no I do not care Infostrada, Fastweb this" And the nipotone axons still pursues "But there ' Tiscali had? "and the customer on the other side" Rita? Rita? Are you free for 16? "
While simulating the other you get a perfect pastry that shows you line up all your lipsticks "Oh aunt just red but there you have them? An OS too vulgar? A flesh-colored, pink SAH in this hasa? "
And then came my daughter Francy that brings out the 20 pack of AA batteries that keep it aside for the vibrators and asks," Mom are fine these for the camera Diego? ". Glad Diego batteries in his hands and makes you laugh," Oh Aunt c'avevi fear of running out of office at the remote control? "And yet I wondered whether the Alberto soon pajamas, a moment you take it, let me finish of drying clothes, but no, his sister is shot by Francy wondering where I held the pajamas and jumping out of an envelope notches office full of ups, "Uh aunt beautiful red ones, I pay for the new year ? Watch Rossy there are also the Parisian with lint, belleee. aunt Oh do not tell me that you also used your time, I also know the brand, you've done well to keep them in a little while to serve Fancy "
Then I called my sister and me" But how 'it is story you all sti bottles of Vaseline, the board said yesterday Andrea, still infected with that tattoo .. but did not tell you were raised? "
" I have raised, and bring all I got no tattoo infection, which is also forbidden to infection with a laser now? "
" laser? "
" Yes it's like an allergy and I'll put Vaseline "
And then you get an ointment that Rossy said his mother is more specific, but where is st'infiammazione, they all say! But since when I've removed that tattoo? Oh
enough, when all is that lots !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment