Saturday, January 15, 2011

Virtual Morrowind Image

alternative: the florist ... Marriage

When you get married you become friends with a fantastic character who suddenly became part of his life: the florist! So I give you some advice on opening, sceglietevelo nice! Like all marriages
alternative that respect we also upset the tradition that the mother-in-law face as the first gift to the future daughter to wear the bouquet during the ceremony and for the duration of the festivities. Having a particular dress (will post a dedicated ...) I did not felt to delegate the choice of bouquet to the mother of the groom and I have dealt personally purchase.
The funny thing is that when you enter into any florist, large or small, and pronounced the magic word bouquet opens up a world, but I say a world, a fantasy universe.
A moment later he uttered those words we find ourselves in front of plenty of photos, catalogs, magazines with brides of all types and tastes and, above all, a person (The florist in fact) that tells you 50 words per second making you an absurd amount of questions without giving you no time to respond ...
What flowers do you like, what size, what color, how you want the stem, you want to tape down or you prefer to handle only the classic green or just want a lot of green, which form you like, want the court, you want it a bag that attaches to the shoulder, you have a low-cut dress, wear a fur coat, as you made up, you have the hair, you'll have flowers in your hair, you get married in the morning or afternoon, you want a gift to those who only then can to take it when you throw or two so she ran a souvenir?
Imagine the face of the florist of the moment when I angelically I answered all the questions with another question, always the same: which is cheaper??
Yes, because, although she loved the flowers and floral arrangements, I know that behind the sale of the bouquet has developed the usual market marriages that makes the choice of a simple bunch of flowers, an affair of state, altering significantly the costs. Moreover, one must add that in winter the flowers cost twice as much reason to choose what is most readily available and affordable.
So decided the type of flower and color (to match the dress), everything else was chosen on the basis of a single criterion: the simplicity that even in this case, greatly reduces cost. I
the end I chose a florist who, in front of my revulsion toward the world that I was offered, he smiled, he laughed and threw it on, shutting everything he immediately pulled out, he just said "Ok , I do, simple and economical. When you get married ??"...
was him, my myth! Broke out a mutual sympathy (do not worry do not run away with the florist ...) I also asked him to take care of the decorations of the tables at the reception and flowers that will crown our close relatives (something traditional survived)! All combined with the bouquet, all in line with the same criteria for choice!
We are now at -7 and the rule of the day as follows: The bouquet is launched (meaning that the gift to those who can take it), why throw so much money if you'll enjoy it only half a day??

0 comments:

Post a Comment