Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pokemon Shiny Gold Cheats Visual

Long live the newlyweds: the big day ... Marriage

After having my wedding involved in organizing the "alternative" to share with you choices, details, curiosity, it seems only right to tell you how it went, describing them as what we experienced was a special day (and alternative) for ourselves and our families!
I decided to use the same system after its organization, dividend pills a day for us infinite and impossible to summarize!
But let's start from the beginning ...
The restoration of the bride has not ended, the night before the wedding but, as usual, and start over, to the finishing touches on the morning of the big day! Beautician and hairdresser have invaded my house from 6:30 on ...
I insisted that this tradition was deleted but I finally relented. More than anything else to convince me was the fact that at 10:15 I had to leave my house to go to city hall and without assisting worthy and my tiny little man, the morning is more mammon than ever, I would not have ever made!
So the day started between enamel, make-up and rapid styling, while among the other things I changed the baby, I suck, I dress and I played (the duties in which a mother can not escape, even if the aid grandparents that there are more than willing ...)! In more around the house were the bride's father, the brother of the bride and the mother of the bride ... Four people plus a child of ten months, all excited about the event and all are able to do in 45 minutes what would normally have done in 10!
So at nine o'clock we were all ready and I was already destroyed! I seemed to be awake for 36 hours and all but still had to start ...
maybe you're definitely wondering why the nine instead of ten as anticipated ... But that question, it is an hour to the photographer ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment