alternative: the wedding dress ...
It seems only right to dedicate a post to the choice of the abbot who wear the big day, Saturday, Jan. 22, then in just 5 days!
If you've read the previous post on the organization of my marriage, surely you can imagine my thoughts on the classic white dresses!
Beautiful evening dresses, often adorned with beads, glitter, decorative hand-made lace, sensational and so on and so forth ... The only constant: the color white. White as the purity of the bride, who arrives at the altar spotless and untouched ... Or at least should ... In fact I
I believe that nowadays all the wives (or almost) are rather "surf", but well! And I, not to come to any doubt, I reach this day with the result of a child of 10 months ...
So I would say that it is clear that your are no longer pure pure! Then the white dress, for what it represents, it seemed a little out of place!
In addition, as always, I am against all that belongs to what I call the 'business weddings, whose wedding dress is the centerpiece!
Nothing to say about the preciousness and beauty of the dresses on offer, but it is clear that if the same dress was pink, gray or black, and was not identified as wedding dress would cost at least half. In the most ridiculous I have to choose a dress two years ago (in two years I have put on weight 16 pounds during pregnancy, then I have lost 10 in the next 10 months ...) and then having to make endless and exhausting tests until the week before day fixed for the wedding. Why you can not buy a dress a few weeks before the wedding and, as always for special occasions, take the time to be sure a visit to the dressmaker for any adjustments?? The mystery of faith ...
Then, provided it does not reveal itself as the bride will wear, you'll see in that direction was made my choice! I preferred to take the opportunity to buy an evening gown, beautiful Jinks, the kind that every woman dreams of buying but you can not get the opportunity unless they happen to participate in the Oscar night! And the greatest satisfaction (so that women can understand me) was the feeling after a purchase is so important, I made a bargain! Of course, because compared to what the convention forced me to buy a lot of money I have saved very many and I find myself with a nice dress that I hope I will have the opportunity to rindossare doing whenever my cool!
So the rule of the day for a perfect marriage alternative is: not always stick obstinately to the same shade of white for your wedding dress ... There are indeed many, white guy chestnut, pearl white, white, strawberry, white board, white night!! I assure you that you will be original, beautiful and your portfolio will be really happy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment