Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dry Days Before Menses

alternative: space for young people ... Marriage

When I talked about the location of our little party, I have not focused enough on the choice who will take care of catering to the bride and groom and their guests eat the wedding day.
We excluded a priori complete packages offered by the villas that used to organize weddings, and we also discarded the prestigious and renowned catering company operating in and around Naples.
This is for two main reasons: first, the same desire of the non-food market marriages which inexplicably rise, prices (if it is a communion, a baptism or a celebration of 18 years who knows why coast everything less), the second and more important for us is the voluntary choice to give opportunity to a young chef to work at an event much more demanding than that to which young people are usually relegated. Naples
I left because I could not find my professional space in the city where I was born and raised, since I developed this painful decision I promised myself that as I had been possible, I would have helped in every way all young Neapolitans.
The huge market that revolves around weddings rule out that a young man may have the opportunity to arrange for someone, unless ...
Unless you consciously choose the inexperience, to give a hand to those who have so much talent but unable to prove it. I would like to point out that many times in package inexperience "is There is also a great enthusiasm, a willingness and a desire to do well beyond the usual suggestions of the organizers of a catering service to the day ...
And also you have the ability to customize their very party (in any event it is), and dialogue in a sincere and comfortable with who, together with you, he wants everyone to succeed well ... For he or she would be advertising, and a nice treat for you money (a few, or at least less of what you spend with traditional choices) well spent!
So unless the 4 days of marriage here is the rule to make alternative choices (and to help this city to change the dates ...): opportunity to show how a young that is, you will be pleasantly surprised, and if so should not be, at least you will have saved so much money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment